The Process – From Start to Finish
If you are interested, contact me to check availability, learn more about the options and request a quote for your photography. Then we can arrange a meeting somewhere convenient to you, such as a café, pub or your home to talk through your requirements and how things will run on the day, as well as show you some examples of recent weddings printed in the high quality wedding albums. Once the meeting is over, then you can follow the timeline below:
Before the wedding
- Formalise your booking with a retainer and signing of the contract, which will outline the payment schedule and terms.
- Send me as much information and visual details about your wedding; how will it look, what are you planning – tell me everything that will happen and I’ll capture it on the day.
- I’ll look at photos of your venue and plan where we’ll do the key photographs of the day, or alternatively we can meet there to discuss how things will happen on the day. I also usually check out a venue beforehand on the wedding day.
On the day
On the wedding day I’ll arrive at the time requested (usually slightly earlier), keep everybody happy and smiling, photograph candid and formal shots as you like and shoot until you’re happy everything is covered. We’ll get some great photos of you both on your wedding day along with covering all the details, guests and dancing right up to the time I’m booked until.
Whilst you’re on Honeymoon…
- A few sneak-peek photos will be put onto the blog (unless you’d rather they weren’t) within a week of the wedding.
- All photographs will be cropped, adjusted for colour or black & white, and adjusted for optimal tones and contrast and then finally processed into full resolution JPEG files.
- Photographs will be delivered to your home address within four weeks of the wedding date and released online as a website gallery pending your approval.
Books and prints can be ordered after the wedding at your leisure; prints can usually be sent within 14 days of order and albums are designed and sent to the printers, once the layout design is approved by you.
Website galleries are kept live for at least one year after the wedding date.