GRAPHISTUDIO BOOK ORDER PROCESS
IMPORTANT: Your album must be ordered within one year of your wedding date. Philip Bedford Photography reserves the right to charge additional fees for any album orders processed later than one year after the wedding/event.
View the full album options available here.
You now have two options for selecting the images to go into your wedding album…
DESIGN SERVICE ONLY
SELECT YOUR IMAGES YOURSELF (FREE)
Select your favourite 100-150 images for a Graphistudio Leather Bound Book Album or 50-75 images for a Go Book using either a list of images (created in Word or Excel) or the website – please see below on how to make your choices using the website.
I will then design the album for you within two weeks of the final selection being delivered to me. You will be sent a proof PDF file of the complete design to review.
EDIT & DESIGN SERVICE
LET ME SELECT THEM FOR YOU (£50.00)
Allow me to take the stress off you and I’ll select the best photographs to present in your album and I’ll put together the design within two weeks of your request.
You will be sent a proof PDF file of the complete design to review.
Either way, you can then suggest any changes via email once the design has been put together, adjusting the design until you’re happy.
DESIGN, LAYOUT & PROOFING
- I will design the layouts according to the amount of photos you have requested whilst usually retaining the numerical/chronological order the photographs were organised into.
- If you would prefer an image to be black and white/colour, then please just let me know via email.
- A PDF proof version will be sent to you before printing so you can review the design and request changes.
ORDERING YOUR ALBUM
If you have not yet ordered an album as part of your wedding package, please contact me to discuss your options.
SELECTING YOUR OWN IMAGES
If you’re selecting your own images for the album then you’ll need to select your favourite 100-150 images for a Graphistudio Leather Bound Book Album or 50-75 images for a Graphistudio Go Book using one of the methods listed below:
USING THE WEBSITE
You can select your favourite images quickly and easily using the website gallery, which can then be placed into the design of your book.
- To get started, go to your online gallery, find the link sent in an earlier email, or browse my recent weddings here and find your gallery.
- then click the ‘heart’ symbol on an image in the gallery to initiate a login/create an account prompt and follow the on screen instructions to log in to the website.
- Once you’re logged into your account, you can then select your favourites by clicking the heart symbol on an image to mark it as one of your favourites, or click the symbol again to deselect the image.
- Your favourites will appear at the top of the screen as a link to Favourites | My Selection.
- Once finished making your selection, please drop me an email to let me know your selection is ready and I can get started on the design.
Please try and select between 100-150 images for a 60 page Graphistudio Leather Bound Book Album or 50-75 images for a 20 page Graphistudio Go Book.
You can select more than the standard amount but you may need to purchase more pages as a result.
USING A LIST OF IMAGES
Important: When making a note of the images you would like, please only write the file number (not a description of the images).
You can send me a list of the images that you’d like to include in the book. You can create a simple list using a word processing software like Microsoft Word, Google Docs or Apple Pages, or some clients use a spreadsheet using Microsoft Excel, Apple Numbers or Google Sheets. Or just send me an email with a list of the images included, whatever works for you 🙂
Feel free to use the template document found here.
GRAPHISTUDIO® GO BOOK COVER OPTIONS
Linen Spine and Box Upgrade: £20.00
The Go Book spine and box will be presented in the delicate colours of natural linen. This upgrade offers a warm look and feel with this soft material.
Please drop me an email if you have any questions about the album order process.